Big Fish Games

Thursday, August 22, 2013

From the depths of the couch..

Late post today, low day. Have dinner in the oven now and Stretch and Dramatude are home. Due to that this will probably be a short post. Last night I was so stressed out I did a bad thing. I was screaming at Stretch, in his face, telling him that I am going to die from an aneurysm, or a stroke, or a heart attack because of him. I know that should have never even came out of my mouth, and I feel horrible about it. This is why I blew up : he treats his sister in the most hateful nasty manner I have ever seen in my life, all the time, and I'm way over my tolerance limit with it. I know a lot will tell me "Oh, it's just sibling rivalry, loosen up." -No- this goes way beyond sibling  rivalry. I have siblings, I know very well that it's not always rainbows and sunshine and they will not always get along. I don't know what to do about it, he has hated her since she was born and it kills me. So, after my blow up,I apologized to Stretch, and I made them sit down and talk about their feelings in relation to each other. I didn't know what else to do.

On a lighter note, I was doing a load of laundry last night and Dramatude asked me "Does dad fart dust?" I laughed so hard. Hubby sweats a lot so he uses powder to keep from chaffing. Dramatude saw his shorts as I was loading the laundry.

On the bipolar front, today is a low day. I sat on the couch and spaced out most of the day and tried not to think. I tooled around on the internet a bit, joined a couple support groups. Not an exciting day, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is so funny about the powder! I get in those "melted to the couch" funks often when I am depressed so I completely sympathize with you.

    ReplyDelete