Big Fish Games

Thursday, August 29, 2013

All. Over. The. Place! UGH! YAY! Really brain?

I have been busier than usual. Opened several different projects, plus dealing with kids, hubby, house, and a way over active thought process. Yep, you guessed it! Another 5 million tabs open and 5 more notebooks added to the mix! It never ends! But, it makes for an interesting day.

Being home alone with my thoughts can be torture. I talk to myself a lot, especially when I have a lot going on, I have to. If I don't then I get side tracked and forget everything. So, my rockstar brother is trying to start up a music production company, and he has asked me to help promote and bring in new clients. So honored that he had enough faith in me to ask, and more than happy to help. http://www.reverbnation.com/label/blissforge (shameless plug here :) ) Anyway, this has given me something else to focus on during the day when I'm by myself. So far it's fun!

I joined a page on facebook recently that has helped me some, had a great morning with one of the admins during an upswing. I have fun with the upswings, but when I come down from one I get a killer headache.

Dramatude and Stretch are doing good, week 2 of school and I am already worrying about grades and missing assignments. Not so much with Dramatude yet, but Stretch is already starting his crap, and we are even bribing him with an Xbox at the end of the year if he earns all A's and B's for the entire year. I don't get kids sometimes. It's not like when I was growing up when you actually had to use your brain for school. Sometimes I think technology is more of a hindrance in schools than a help. Now, they make the kids use calculators, I was never allowed to use one!! Had to use my brain. Don't get me started on this, lol, it will never end.

Now to deal with the local cable company. The customer service lines for Resort Cable are a joke! If you have an issue, the reps are ill equipped to handle and fix it. They charge for things that should not be charged for, they never have answers for anything, and more times than not, they are incredibly rude. What this company needs to do is educate their customer service reps not only on their policies and procedures, but educate them on customer service! I know, crazy suggestion. Psh. So, after dealing with the incompetence, I had to contact the VP of the company. Ahh, sweet results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment