Big Fish Games

Friday, August 9, 2013

Awkward first blog post... done!

So, this is the blog world. Opinions are many, and facts are always up for interpretation depending on who they come from. Being as this is my first post, you may be asking yourself, why am I reading this? Why do I care what some chick that is just a stay at home mom and wife has to say? What is soo special about this blog that is going to set it apart from the rest? Well, I can't give you a specific answer to those questions because, well, I'm not you. What I can do though, is try to write as best as I can and make this (hopefully) a healthy combination of entertainment, help, insight, and information.

I have a wide range of interests, things that just tick me off to the tenth power, make me cry, make me laugh, make me say "WTF", and much much more. In this blog I will touch on everything, and everything is open to discussion. I am who I am, whoever that is. Also, critics beware, I don't care what you think of me or my opinion, I have been through hell and back in my life, as long as your criticisms are respectful and address the content and not me personally, we will get along just fine.

Now, a bit about me. I am 31 years old as of today, but if anyone asks I'm only 29 ;) I have 2 kids, a 14 year old boy we will call Stretch, and a 10 year old girl we will call Dramatude. My son just turned 14 in June and he is roughly 6f 1in (I am only about 5-3), that is why I call him Stretch, and my darling daughter is 10 going on 20, she has an attitude that won't quit, and has a flair for the dramatic, therefore, Dramatude. I have been through a lot in my life, I will get into all of it I'm sure at one point or another. My husband is great, he makes me laugh, treats me good, and sometimes I would love for his face to get intimate with my fist, but I love him just the same and wouldn't trade him for the world. I am an open book, ask and I will tell. I absolutely can not stand liars, and two faced fake people. I am Bipolar (no, really, not joking about that one) my upswings aren't very up, and my downswings are the worst. I am a smart ass, and sometimes my words get me into trouble. I get anxiety attacks when I leave my house most of the time, which makes things difficult at times.

I am here to offer support, advice, maybe a laugh or two, and just all around to talk to people. So let me know what you want to talk about.. nothing is off limits! I will do my best to post daily. So until next time, don't do anything I wouldn't do.. oh wait, you don't know what that is yet... Have to keep you on your toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment