Big Fish Games

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Long time, no see.

It has been quite a while since I've written a single word here, or anywhere else for that matter. I didn't have internet for a while, so there's one reason, and damn it, I just wasn't in the mood. Depression played a factor in it too though. It sucks, but it is what it is I suppose. Now I am out of my fog, a little bit anyway, and it's back to the keyboard I go. I have several projects that I've started, that I really need to get working on again. I am at the point to where I am going to play the "what if" game. This is a good game to play to get the creative juices flowing again.

On the bipolar front, I am doing much better. Meds are good, and I'm stabilized for the moment. After years of being unstable and confused about what was going on in my head, I finally feel better. Good. Therapy every week is helping.

I know this first post back is kind of short and sweet, but I would like to ask the blogosphere a question. Throw as many "what if" scenarios at me as you can. Share my blog, let's get things crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment